9.06.2006

Why Can't I Be You?

Tonight I have to do dishes and laundry. I just know deep down inside that I was meant for SO much more. I was supposed to be a rock star. I am sure of it.

And you know what else? Tonight I found out that the Boy that promised to pine after me...adore me...love me forever although I wasn't willing to change a thing for him (like being married) and could never reciprocate in feelings has moved on and found a girl he can actually have a relationship with. WTF??!!

(...this is not a photo of him...this is my friend Jeff.)

I just don't understand. ;)


12 comments:

Quindigo said...

So...let's hear about your friend Jeff!

(Wait. Is this where I'm supposed to be supportive, sensitive and tell you I'D pine forever? 'Cause I will). :)

terri said...

LOL! Jeff is the friend in the picture...we fought like siblings. He promised to TORMENT me (never, ever did he use the word adore) for the rest of my life...

And I can feel your supportiveness and sensitivity and your pining-ness clear over here! ;)

justacoolcat said...

The nerve of some admirers . . .

terri said...

Justa: I KNOW, huh?!

nice to see you here, btw. I enjoy your blog very much...
;)t

lyssard said...

You have many admirers my dear...just think of all the people that religiously read your blog! :)

terri said...

MissLyss: haha...I think that makes you my biggest admirer - and you only read religiously to make sure that I am not talking sh*t about you!
Love you much...;)t

Marla said...

Cheer up, maybe he will marry this girl and she will turn into a big fat sow and he'll once again remember YOU were the love of his life :-)

terri said...

Marla: That is a GREAT theory.
However, I am not torn up cuz I liked him that much...but omg - how dare he get over ME?! How does one get over me anyhow? *sigh*
;)t

Jorge said...

That's his way of telling you that you're way, way out of his league.

TOO HOT TO HANDLE, is what he said.

I stand by my answer.

terri said...

Jorge: Ya know what? I am gonna stand by your answer, too. *g*
;)t

Just Jock said...

Terri: I want you in the worst way. And the worst way I know is, well... standing in a hammock.

terri said...

Jock: I am gonna make sure a photographer is on hand. That will make for some great pictures...

;)t