I am going to bulletize this because I am in the middle of scrubbing toilets, cleaning up messes from my 7 year old who ate too much candy at the neighbor's house, and putting away laundry.
Here are some things I want you to write on your heart:
- When going to a different city to meet up with a group of people you only know a couple of, you should know the address of where you are going. And google a map of it, too.
- When going to a different city to meet up with a group of people - no matter how many you know already, you should make sure to have plenty of gas in your tank.
- When you are only seven days into quitting smoking, you should not fight with your spouse about going to a different city to meet up with a group of people you only know a couple of.
- When going to the bathroom, don't hang your camera on the hook of the bathroom stall. It will fall. And break.
- When going out, don't leave your children with the responsible people across the street. They will take your sweet, unsugared babies to Halloween Parties and screw them all up on candy.
- Don't make funny sounds while cleaning up after your sugarcracked out babies - it only makes them make more messes.
- And above all, don't get angry and say things to your spouse and co-parent that you can never take back.
This concludes my bulletizing. I hope you will be able to apply at least one thing to your own life, or my whole experience has been a waste...;)