10.23.2006

Chewing My Gum, Chewing My Gum...


Starting to feel like a cow chewing cud. Ugh. And my lungs seem to be extra excited to expel (ROFL! Three words with ex! YES!) the yuckiness I have introduced to them in the most expedient (that was just for effect) way.

'Tis Monday morning. And I shall make the very best of today. I hereby do solemnly swear not to smoke, yell at anyone, bite/kick/scratch/slap anyone, shoot anyone and/or cause any discomfort to anyone else in my endeavor to break loose from the dreadul smokie treats.

And Amen.

;)t

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the smoke-out, but I couldn't help but notice that you failed to mention the chucking of coffee mugs as things you promise not to do. Hopefully that was just an oversight - take it from me, a well-aimed mug can definitely leave a mark...

Terri G said...

Mike: I am so happy to see you!

Now, was the coffee mug coming AT you? Or FROM you?
;)t

Anonymous said...

You can do it, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So it's safe to hang around today?

Unknown said...

Good luck. I haven't seen you on CNN yet, so I will assume that everything is going ok. God knows I've been there 8 million times before....I can quit, its just the staying quit that always slips me up.

Terri G said...

Marla: Now THAT is support! Woohoo!

Jorge: As safe as it ever was - if you ask me. You better ask someone else just to make sure. ;)

Becca: Yeah, I hear ya. I think I have quit exactly 8 times (million or otherwise) and the only thing I am really good at is trying to do it one more time.
;)t

Oh Haiiiii!!

I was so afraid that my blog had disappeared- I mean, I haven't actually logged in for a couple of years, but still, shouldn't it be...