10.19.2010

Perfect


Well, I guess I did ask the Universe to help me get my mind off of Darin and our break-up and all of the subsequent events.

I was laid off today. Maybe I was fired. I am not sure. I prefer laid off.

Two times in one year?

Ugh.

And yes, I did txt Darin to tell him...he called immediately...but had nothing to say that made anything better or worse, and to tell you the truth, I am okay with that.

He is all of a sudden the least of my problems.

Just like I asked for things to be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunate timing although the silver lining, as you've already seen, is that other things are more worthy of your time and attention.

You will get something sorted out, and sooner rather than later, and you'll feel a massive sense of achievement from doing it. Focus on that.

** said...

This day, this lay off day, I was in the ER with Alex crossing my fingers that we were not going to be hospitalized like last time. We spent the day but because I rock (hahahaha) they let me take her home.

I hear ya T, we keep - keepin' on - it is what we do hon. It does not make it easier.

I'm sorry things are rough, I really am!

Hugs

Laoch of Chicago said...

Ugh!

T said...

Oh wow.

But ya gotta laugh at the Universe's sense of humor, right?

Or NOT.

Well, if we also believe that everything happens as it should, then you'll be ok. I like that thought.

YOU WILL BE OKAY.

Sending you love.

Anonymous said...

Quart by Quart.
Let's get to the ROOT of things....
In TREMP.
Queens - Kings- Chessman.
Boards.
Make a move- let her slide.
Quick - Quick.
Get in the GROOVE.
SLYDE.
RIDE.
The TIDE.
REDNZE 5.
Hit it - HITEAMEN .
GLIDE.

Oh Haiiiii!!

I was so afraid that my blog had disappeared- I mean, I haven't actually logged in for a couple of years, but still, shouldn't it be...