9.22.2015

Privacy, Please

Oh! Now, that feels nice. I can say whatever I want to and I don't have to worry that somehow, someway my words will be read by people who will take them the wrong way. And I also don't need to worry that I sound whiney or too happy or too ANYTHING, really.



I really do like to write. Well - mostly, I like to muse. And I like to look back to see what it looked like in my head in the past, if for no other reason but to make sure that I am growing as a human.

Unfortunately, I also like the feedback and the communications with others that an open blog provides. I miss my old bloggy friends. Sarah, Colleen, Jock, Brenda - I miss them. I miss the tremendous influence that they had in my everyday life.

I hope they are all well.

Maybe I should reach out...

No comments:

Oh Haiiiii!!

I was so afraid that my blog had disappeared- I mean, I haven't actually logged in for a couple of years, but still, shouldn't it be...