9.16.2015

Regret and Breadcrumbs

I feel an incredible amount of shame in regards to who I have been. It can be overwhelming. And this blog is a written record of it.

Deleting the blog is an obvious option. So is turning the more "odious" posts back in to drafts (which I have done already with some), so that I don't lose the content but am not displaying it for the world to see. And judge. Like I do.

I dunno. We'll see. I kinda like being able to see where I left my breadcrumbs of words so that I can tell which paths I should not traverse again.

I truly have lost touch with a couple of the people I used to be. And that is okay.

No comments:

Oh Haiiiii!!

I was so afraid that my blog had disappeared- I mean, I haven't actually logged in for a couple of years, but still, shouldn't it be...