4.05.2011

Willy

Willy Tank by tielji
Willy Tank, a photo by tielji on Flickr.
I am supposed to be studying. I have a huge speech to give tomorrow, and two papers to turn in.

I am rebelling.

I am working on pictures and cleaning out drawers and making myself notes to remember to send birthday and anniversary cards to obscure friends whose special occasion dates I just happen to remember even though I sometimes struggle to recall my own checking account number.

I am setting myself up for disaster and I have no earthly idea why.

Do you know why?

Will you tell me?

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Ambivalence.

Jim said...

Excitement!

Terri G said...

True dat, Laoch.

Excitement indeed, Jim! About everything else except for my homework. Ugh.

CausedByKarma said...

because that is what a rebel does - pushes to the limit ... and then pushes some more.

Oh Haiiiii!!

I was so afraid that my blog had disappeared- I mean, I haven't actually logged in for a couple of years, but still, shouldn't it be...