4.02.2018

Bye Little Birdie

Jeremy is a senior this year. I have already grown and graduated a senior child (she graduated from both high school AND college), but this time seems to be different. I am not sure if it's because my daughter insisted on doing everything herself and making sure that I didn't stick my nose in her business, or if it's because I actually understand now what it means for a child to graduate and go on about their life without you. 

I am panicking a little. It's not that I don't want them to have their own lives...it's that I don't want them to have their own lives without me. And yes, I have already inquired: Jeremy will NOT let me attend college with him next year. 

Bummer. Maybe the youngest will.  

2 comments:

Mildred Ratched said...

The cycle of life is so unkind at times. Speaking of attending college with your child/children...when my sons were grown, the 3 of us took an Ethics class together. You talk about being competitive! The professor loved it especially when we'd get into a debate over a topic.

Terri G said...

Ha! I love it! And what a great way to learn how to argue effectively (read debate). I took a class with my mom on Dream Psychology and I still have the book! I still can't believe it was a college class with real college credits.

I hope you are well!

Oh Haiiiii!!

I was so afraid that my blog had disappeared- I mean, I haven't actually logged in for a couple of years, but still, shouldn't it be...